Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

PlatformPro Feature Slidshow image not showing up

Question

Posted · Report post

Hi, Have uploaded images - set permission at 755 - the image is in the Media Gallery so it did load - have my gallery default set to wp-content/themes/platformpro/images. The images doesn't show up in the Features section nor does it show up in the slideshow - I get a thin bar of the image on the far left full height - rest blank. Did not create this feature have changed the jpg from your first feature1.jpg to be my image... olsfeature1.jpg Thanks!

8 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Are you using PlatformPro? Have you already tried deactivating the plugins you have?

Posted · Report post

Only had one plug in - just starting this site - that plugin is deactivated

Posted · Report post

actually only plugin active is Breadcrumb NavXT - will deactivate that now..

Posted · Report post

am getting a 404 when looking for the image - yet it shows up in the media gallery - which means that it is not being uploaded properly..... what is the correct upload path for PlatformPro - is it as I have it: http://ohelleah.org/ols/wp-content/themes/platformpro/images/olsfeature1.jpg or should it be wp-content/uploads - or should it be blank (in media settings)? Thanks!

Posted · Report post

Hi Sharon, I actually just replied to your other post. Here's what may be happening: did you upload the image before changing the file path in settings? You can change the file path if you'd like. But, the benefit of keeping it in wp-content, as opposed to a theme folder, is it will be accessible even if you change themes ;)

Posted · Report post

Yes i thought that as well - I only changed the folder in settings after I had upload problems - before I know it was probably my php.ini that was causing those problems - will change the file path - delete all images and see what happens.... Thanks

Posted · Report post

Okay... let us know how it goes.