24 replies to this topic

#21 mnewton0702

mnewton0702

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 04:27 AM

Unfortunately that still gives me a blank page?

#22 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 14 May 2011 - 03:32 PM

Can you paste the section of code where you placed that line?

#23 mnewton0702

mnewton0702

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 03:46 PM

<?php require_once(dirname(__FILE__) . '/../wp-load.php'); /**?  ? * The base configurations of bbPress. ? * ? * This file has the following configurations: MySQL settings, Table Prefix, ? * Secret Keys and bbPress Language. You can get the MySQL settings from your ? * web host. ? * ? * This file is used by the installer during installation. ? * ? * @package bbPress ? */ // ** MySQL settings - You can get this info from your web host ** // /** The name of the database for bbPress */ define( 'BBDB_NAME', 'mnewton_wdps1' ); /** MySQL database username */ define( 'BBDB_USER', 'mnewton_wdps1' ); /** MySQL database password */ define( 'BBDB_PASSWORD', 'K5SUeBbxqnq1N9YI' ); /** MySQL hostname */ define( 'BBDB_HOST', 'localhost' ); /** Database Charset to use in creating database tables. */ define( 'BBDB_CHARSET', 'utf8' ); /** The Database Collate type. Don't change this if in doubt. */ define( 'BBDB_COLLATE', '' ); /**#@+ ? * Authentication Unique Keys. ? * ? * Change these to different unique phrases! ? * You can generate these using the {@link

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

WordPress.org secret-key service} ? * ? * @since 1.0 ? */ define( 'BB_AUTH_KEY', 'V636!jmw@GxJ#??n(2^yan@66LdKOo0nVA7/yG*):-:|It>;qnfV5W)@^x0mUu6o' ); define( 'BB_SECURE_AUTH_KEY', 'L<,mo1^*3/qwVvc=:P$2`J32RI

#24 kastelic

kastelic

Advocate

• Members

• 3081 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 09:11 PM

Well, looks like you included the line correctly. If it works fine and then you get a blank page just by adding a php include then I think you've got some problem with your server. I would contact them Maybe PHP is running out of memory or something. I see no other reason you should be stuck at this point. Either the file directory will be wrong and you get the error you saw before, or it will be right and you will should not notice any change. Once your host figures out the problem it should be a snap to activate the theme.

#25 mnewton0702

mnewton0702

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 03:31 AM

Okay, sorry I didn't respond until now as I was working for most of the day. After talking to my hosting company and LOTS of time Google. I found an post in the PageLines forum.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

It states that the WP Super Cache plugin may have something to do with it. Interestingly enough as soon as I disabled that plugin my forum is exactly what I wanted it to be! Thank you guy's so much for all of your support. I feel I made a good decision buying your software. -Matt