footer logo

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 rushamy

rushamy

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 03:17 PM

I know that this may seem simple to most, but I have a developer's license and just want that pagelines logo OUT and my own logo in on the footer ... the little leaf AND the pagelines logo. I don't know why it's so difficult to find answers to things like this when you search on the forums, but it is. People just say things like, "check your css" and I have no idea WHAT to to check or to add or WHERE to do so. Is there a blog or site offered that explains CSS as it relates to platform pro and the basic needs that beginners have? I'd love some more (and easier to see - the image quality is SO low) video tutorials in the future for basic things like this.

#2 Kate

Kate

Advocate

• Members
  • 3039 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 03:32 PM

Hi Amy, For the pagelines logo (not the leaf): In your settings for the footer, it's selected as the image to use. Simply delete that image (all from the admin panel), and you'll be good to go. To remove the leaf: please e-mail us and we'll give you the code to remove it.

#3 rushamy

rushamy

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 03:36 PM

Fantastic, Kate ... thanks for your help. Email "us?" Who is us? I've looked for an email address before and even had to tweet some question once. That was weird.

#4 Kate

Kate

Advocate

• Members
  • 3039 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 03:41 PM

Hi Amy, Sorry I didn't include the link. Here it is:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

I'll be in e-mail for a few minutes, so please feel free to e-mail. EDIT: Chris: Appreciate your input. But, as you see I did delete the post. We handle these things via e-mail, as we like to monitor who we make that code available to. Thanks for your assistance and cooperation! :)

#5 MrFent

MrFent

• Members

• 217 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 03:44 PM

Try pasting in your custom CSS: #cred {display: none}

#6 MrFent

MrFent

• Members

• 217 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 04:12 PM

opps, my bad!