• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 bcg2011

bcg2011

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 06:24 PM

www.blairchapmangroup.com These are the problems I am having my site is www.blairchapmangroup.com 1. change font size 2. change navigation after home page 3. change feature display size after homepage 4. how to add login link at the top of the page 5. add feature set to different pages 6. favoricon not showing up in explorer 7. how to set background image for different pages 8. Also my home page is not the landing page how do I changes this these is one of the biggest problems 9. putting gallery on a page, on our client page trying to add cleint logos and work

#2 timlinson

timlinson

Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1032 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 04:02 AM

1. See here: http://www.pagelines.com/docs/changing-colors-fonts and many threads about this: http://www.pagelines.com/forum/search.php?q=change+font+size 2. I'm not sure what you mean here. 3. See here: http://www.pagelines.com/forum/topic/9180 4. Just a text link? In the header? Something like this in platformbase/functions.php is a basic starting point that you can mess around with: `function my_login_link() { ?>` `? ? 

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

` `

#3 bcg2011

bcg2011

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 02:57 AM

Tim,

Thanks for your prompt reponse, I ve tried and have failed on these solutions, they just aren't working friend,

1. change font size

[quote]I tried with firebug and css immposible I think I watch the video 11 times step by step

7. how to set background image for different pages
When I change
8. Also my home page is not the landing page how do I changes this these is one of the biggest problems
9. putting gallery on a page, on our client page trying to add cleint logos and work

1. See here:

and many threads about this:

#4 timlinson

timlinson

Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1032 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 05:35 AM

We really need some more info. Your original questions were very vague and so is your last post. Please clarify your questions, especially #2, and also details about what did not work.

#5 bcg2011

bcg2011

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 09:12 AM

Tim, I couldn't edit my post before submitting it, here is what I meant to send. 1. change font size I tried with firebug and css immposible I think I watch the video 11 times step by step 7. how to set background image for different pages When I change setting in that area I can't see the changes in the refreashed site. 9. putting gallery on a page, on our client page trying to add cleint logos and work This will not work, we are a advertising agency and we're looking for something a little more dynamic besides a scroll slider. I'll find one but I am not sure how to place it in my page.

#6 ricardo

ricardo

Advocate

• Members
  • 587 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 10:28 AM

Rory,
If you are in need of such urgent help and struggling with the fixes, I suggest you hire someone.
Have a look at the

Ricardo

#7 bcg2011

bcg2011

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 01:38 PM

Not in the budget

#8 MrFent

MrFent

• Members

• 232 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 04:24 PM

For #7, I haven't tried the plugin, but as far as the custom code, it's: .page-id-xxx, { background-image: url("webaddresstothebackgroundpic") !important Do you know how to find the page-id number? If it's still not working after you hit refresh, try deleting your browser's cache