Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

uploading custom buttons + multiple sections

8 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

For future releases? 1) uploading custom buttons for navigation? 2) desperate to see multiple sections added IE: wanted multiple photos/gifs static or otherwise in the top header. Be able to drop multiple sections for that.

Posted · Report post

For which theme are you referring to?

Posted · Report post

Platform pro

Posted · Report post

Hi jgbr, First, for images, do you mean the main navigation? You can accomplish that with custom CSS. If you mean the navigation (thumbs) for the feature section, there's a built-in feature for that.

Posted · Report post

Hi No I mean't if i wanted to have multiple features/pictures on the header page for instance i could. IE, drag and drop as many feature/picture sections as I could in reference to navigation, i was on about doing custom graphics for navigation buttons.

Posted · Report post

In order to create more than one feature on a page, you'd have to dig into the code. If you're comfortable with that, it's an option. For custom images: you can definitely accomplish that fairly easily with CSS.

Posted · Report post

I'm happy to co into the CSS and upload my own graphics for buttons etc if thats possible? I usually just use firebug and that that directs me to the file its pulling for logo navigation and then replace it? In reference to mulitple sections: what code would be idea? I for instance wish to place multiple individial photos (feautres) below one another in the header. I'd just like more control over how many sections I can have in any one area, same for any template in fact.

Posted · Report post

it's not exactly an easy code mod. Duplicate sections would require creating alternate sections all together, unless Andrew has something else in the works for multiple sections on a page. I would add to the ideas/feedback thread.