• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 jgbr

jgbr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 09:33 AM

For future releases? 1) uploading custom buttons for navigation? 2) desperate to see multiple sections added IE: wanted multiple photos/gifs static or otherwise in the top header. Be able to drop multiple sections for that.

#2 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 08 May 2011 - 05:55 PM

For which theme are you referring to?

#3 jgbr

jgbr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 08:35 AM

Platform pro

#4 Kate

Kate

Advocate

• Members
  • 3039 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 01:22 PM

Hi jgbr, First, for images, do you mean the main navigation? You can accomplish that with custom CSS. If you mean the navigation (thumbs) for the feature section, there's a built-in feature for that.

#5 jgbr

jgbr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 01:28 PM

Hi No I mean't if i wanted to have multiple features/pictures on the header page for instance i could. IE, drag and drop as many feature/picture sections as I could in reference to navigation, i was on about doing custom graphics for navigation buttons.

#6 Kate

Kate

Advocate

• Members
  • 3039 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 01:32 PM

In order to create more than one feature on a page, you'd have to dig into the code. If you're comfortable with that, it's an option. For custom images: you can definitely accomplish that fairly easily with CSS.

#7 jgbr

jgbr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 01:41 PM

I'm happy to co into the CSS and upload my own graphics for buttons etc if thats possible? I usually just use firebug and that that directs me to the file its pulling for logo navigation and then replace it? In reference to mulitple sections: what code would be idea? I for instance wish to place multiple individial photos (feautres) below one another in the header. I'd just like more control over how many sections I can have in any one area, same for any template in fact.

#8 cmunns

cmunns

Advocate

• Members

• 6537 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 08:16 PM

it's not exactly an easy code mod. Duplicate sections would require creating alternate sections all together, unless Andrew has something else in the works for multiple sections on a page. I would add to the ideas/feedback thread.