Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Adding to iBlogPro footer

11 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I am trying to add to the footer a couple of linked pages I don't want on the main menu, Privacy Policy etc... I am adding before the wrapper but doesn't seem to work. Are there any issues about it I should know? Thanks, Joe

Posted · Report post

Nope, just add it into the list elements along with your footer navigation (if activated) `

• Custom Link
  • `

Posted · Report post

OK, I'll try it. How about to the left of the copyright? - I couldn't find that.

Posted · Report post

Yes, the footer navigation is activate. Where is the list elements?

Posted · Report post

you need to go to the footer.php file in your theme editor. Add the new list item right before the closing ul tag in this code: `

• <?php _e('Home',TDOMAIN);?> <?php $frontpage_id = get_option('page_on_front'); global $bbpress_forum; if($bbpress_forum && pagelinesforum('exclude_pages')){ $forum_exclude = ','.pagelinesforum('exclude_pages');} else{ $forum_exclude = '';} wp_list_pages('sort_column=menu_order&exclude='.$frontpage_id.$forum_exclude.'&depth=1&title_li=');?>
    ` Let me know if this helps.

Posted · Report post

Nope. Here where I placed it. <ul class="piped left"> <li class="page_item ">/" title="<?php _e('Home',TDOMAIN);?>"><?php _e('Home',TDOMAIN);?> <?php $frontpage_id = get_option('page_on_front'); global $bbpress_forum; if($bbpress_forum && pagelinesforum('exclude_pages')){ $forum_exclude = ','.pagelinesforum('exclude_pages');} else{ $forum_exclude = '';} wp_list_pages('sort_column=menu_order&exclude='.$frontpage_id.$forum_exclude.'&depth=1&title_li=');?> Custom Link <?php endif;?>

Posted · Report post

It looks like you accidentally erased the closing `` tag, which should go after the last `` element you added Also, it always helps to give us a link to your site so we can inspect it.

Posted · Report post

joemoya can you repaste the code and make sure there are no spaces between lines. To Show Code: To display code just put it between backticks `code` (top left corner of keyboard)

Posted · Report post

` <?php if(pagelines('footnav') || pagelines('terms')):?>

<?php if(pagelines('footnav')):?>
    • <?php _e('Home',TDOMAIN);?> <?php $frontpage_id = get_option('page_on_front'); global $bbpress_forum; if($bbpress_forum && pagelinesforum('exclude_pages')){ $forum_exclude = ','.pagelinesforum('exclude_pages');} else{ $forum_exclude = '';} wp_list_pages('sort_column=menu_order&exclude='.$frontpage_id.$forum_exclude.'&depth=1&title_li=');?>
    • Custom Link
    <?php endif;?> <?php if(pagelines('terms')):?>
    <?php echo pagelines('terms'); ?>
    <?php endif;?>
    <?php endif;?> `