Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

changing size of header background?? (StationPro)

Question

Posted · Report post

I was wondering how I can change the height of the header background? I know you that you have options to change the height of the header itself and options to change the color of the header background, but I cannot find any options to change the height of the header background?? Wat part of the code do I need to change?? Thanks so much :))

9 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

It's actually an image, so you'll have to change the image itself to increase the height of the header background. You can find the css for this in "css/pro.css". You'll find the paths to the header background images here also.

Posted · Report post

thanks so much!! I'll let you know if I have any more questions :))

Posted · Report post

well, I'm stumped, can't find any reference to header background, nor any image file that looks like it makes sense. I noticed from my original post, that I forgot to mention that I am talking about the Feature template - does that make a difference?

Posted · Report post

sorry to mix too problems into one post, but I would also like to know how to move my social media icons? they are interfering with my header as they currently are. I would like to move them down into the far right side of the main nav bar.

Posted · Report post

woops, I actually spelled "2" as "too", I'm really not that dumb, just that tired ;{

Posted · Report post

@social icons -- yes, please start another thread for this. Which theme are you using? and version?

Posted · Report post

okay, for the header background issue, I am using StationPro 2.1.1

Posted · Report post

Do you have ftp access? If so the image can be found in the wp-content > themes > stationpro > images directory. It is called bggrey.jpg

Posted · Report post

resolved - I found the image - THANKS :))