Photo
- - - - -

Additional Footer

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 unitedskeeball

unitedskeeball

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 04:52 PM

Hive Mind, I would like to institute a footer at the bottom of all of my pages (below the copy right sign) that allows me to upload logos for my partners. What is the best way to accomplish this?

#2 Jackey

Jackey

Advocate

• Members

• 685 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 08:37 PM

You mean

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

?

You have to sacrifice the content-sidebar though.

Howto is covered in

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#3 unitedskeeball

unitedskeeball

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 09:53 PM

Thats pretty close! Though with me using Station Pro I am leary of following directions based on another blog. Anyone have a Station pro solution? The golf site looks excellent by the way!

#4 arpowers

arpowers

Founder

• Administrators
  • 3270 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 10:35 PM

I would try the solution Jackey is talking about.. the alternative is custom coding in the footer.php file.

#5 unitedskeeball

unitedskeeball

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 09:15 PM

O.k I went through these steps and the basic function is there I just need to tweak the form. How do I A) remove the hr line B) move everything up closer to the copyright line and c) how do I get it to auto center and mimic the width of the containers above? I am sure this is just some styling cues in css right?!? (my site is at www.unitedskeeball.com)

#6 Jackey

Jackey

Advocate

• Members

• 685 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 12:27 PM

A) the line is caused by: ` #content_sidebar { border-top:1px solid #444444; margin:1em 0; padding:1em 0; } ` pro.css (line 222) The margin and padding will cause quit an amount of space... decrease it, or even make the margin negative to put it closer to the menu above. B) You inserted the code outside the div pagefoot. Please put it inside the div pagefoot