• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 twilights

twilights

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 06:22 PM

Hi everyone, Is there a simple way i can place a click able banner on the header above the facebook, twitter and rss feed icon in stationpro? If so could could some help me out with explaing step by step as i dont think this one will be easy for a novise like me :) Thanks in advance Rob

#2 cmunns

cmunns

Advocate

• Members

• 6537 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 09:49 PM

It's a matter of copying and pasting the ad code into your header.php file, most likely right before it references the logo...play around a bit with where to place it.

#3 twilights

twilights

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 08:01 PM

Hi there Adam, I inserted the code in to the header.php file and it displayed the banner fine, however it turn the white heading text of the sidebar widgets to black. Do you know why this would be happening? Here is the code: `
` If you want to have a look at the site here is the URL www.twilightsclub.com Thanks,

#4 cmunns

cmunns

Advocate

• Members

• 6537 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 08:35 PM

LINK tags only work in the header section of a web site.

#5 twilights

twilights

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 07:49 PM

OK well could you maybe tell what code i would need then to have the banner placed on the right hand side of the header and also how much of the code i need from the above post. Could you please post the code in this thread so i could copy and past it? Thanks,

#6 twilights

twilights

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 08:22 PM

Thanks again Adam all sorted now :)