Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Site background over page background

Question

Posted · Report post

I uploaded a photo to use as my site background, but now it is also acting as my page background (ie., the whole site is the image). How do I fix this? Thank you!

3 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

You probably just haven't applied white backgrounds where needed: `.content {background:#FFF;}` the above will cover you for every single section.

Posted · Report post

Thank you, Adam. I just don't understand where to put this...I tried creating a child theme but it can't seem to find the "Platform" parent theme to pull from. And I see in the CSS editor that I can: "Customize PageLines themes by adding CSS in the theme settings". I just don't see how to get to the CSS within the section of "PageLines Settings". Sorry if I am just missing it...any help would be greatly appreciated.

Posted · Report post

It may also be that you have the Pagelines settings to full width page? That would be an easy fix. The Child theme is a separate "theme" which you install and activate. You need to have both pro and child installed and the child activated to use the child. Hope this helps.