• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 frankjz

frankjz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 05:45 PM

When I select a category of posts to review, the post are displayed, and the header feature set changes randomly. How do I tell WP what feature set to display when certain category of posts is redisplayed. For example, I have a category called "Writings" that I use to tag my posts of work I've written. When I click on my "Writings" category from the sidebar widget, all my posts tagged with the category Writings are displayed as they should be, but the Feature Set of photos in the Header is randomly selected from among my Feature Sets and continues to randomly display various photos. How do I tell WP what Feature Set to display with which category of posts?
  • zcademy likes this

#2 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 17 April 2011 - 05:54 PM

You can't set up a feature set to display for a specific category of posts in any of the settings, but it might be possible with some code customization. On the other hand, you can set up a feature set to display for a specific post by opening the post editor for a post and changing the setting in PageLines Meta Settings > Feature Slider Section.