Photo
- - - - -

Still having trouble with feature page...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 christine

christine

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 06:29 PM

I'm hoping that Jeff at Pagelines, who was so wonderfully supportive yesterday and helped me resolve several issues, will respond to this today. Are you there Jeff? I'm still having trouble with the features page. After checking with my hosting provider, we realized the problem yesterday had to do with plugins. I've deactivated many of them, so the issue of delay is resolved, however now my feature page has gone out of whack (just when we got it right!) It shows some kind of weird code now - I have no idea what it means! Can you help me again? You know I will appreciate it greatly!

#2 jnoh

jnoh

Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 10:21 PM

Sure no problem Christine. :). Click the "Restore Features to Default" at the bottom of your 'WhiteHousePro Features' page. That should rebuild your feature panels and feature boxes and get rid of the error messages that you're seeing.

#3 christine

christine

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 11:04 PM

Wow, as simple as that! Okay, things are starting to make sense to me. Fleshing out my blog now - so far, so good. What we did yesterday helped tremendously! I can't thank you enough! I will have a few more questions down the road but for now I'm fine.