Photo
- - - - -

Recommended Hosts

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 andrewinparis

andrewinparis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 12:40 PM

This may not apply to all you guys in the US but hosting here in Europe is expensive and often "cr*p', particularly in France. Imagine paying up to 12 Euros (15 US$) a month for limited bandwidth, 3 Email addresses and no Control Panel! I am NOT a "partner" in any financial sense whatsoever but I have to say that I have been with Blue Host for 5-6 years and they are BRILLIANT! They cost me around 60 Euros a year for; UNLIMITED Hosting Space UNLIMITED File Transfer web hostingHost UNLIMITED Domains!!! 2,500 POP/Imap Email Accounts SSH (Secure Shell), SSL, FTP, Stats CGI, Ruby (RoR), Perl, PHP, MySQL Free Domain Forever! 24/7 Superb/Responsive Support If this is considered to be an ad Andrew, it is only because I am so happy with them, sincerely. Many of the questions I read on this forum are "host related"; a great theme and site only work with a reliable host. Perhaps, like the Showcases, other Forum users might like some feedback on hosting options. Regards Andrew In Paris PS; Talk to them, I am SURE they would love to partner/promote Pagelines themes.