Photo
- - - - -

Updates - Communication

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 andrewinparis

andrewinparis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 04:38 PM

Hi Andrew, Like every other poster on this forum I LOVE the themes you have created BUT getting updates seems to be like "pullling hens teeth". We have all supported you in launching the brand "Pagelines" but PLEASE don't ask us to beg every time you issue a fix for the original product. You know who has bought 1,2 or all of you products; PLEASE make updates AUTOMATIC for the first year that you have launched your brand! Don't expect us to "chase your arse" to know what is going on with the products; it is bad enough that, whilst the support here is excellent, there is NO notifiacation by Email to a reply to a posting! I spend half my working day sanning this forum, trying to find my original post, HOPING to find a reply! I love your products Andrew, the quality of the support is EXCELLENT; the only thing missing is a notification of a reply to a post. Regards Andrew In Paris

#2 kap49

kap49

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 05:17 PM

Greetings, I'm new here but I agree with everything Andrew above wrote. The help offered here is superlative, the themes are first class. But there should really be a mechanism for notifying your paying customers that a new version is available. One would think that this would have been thought of first, being that new versions might solve many problems, thus taking a load off this board and freeing you guys up to design new themes. Just my two cents. Cheers, Ralph in Delaware

#3 arpowers

arpowers

Founder

• Administrators
  • 3270 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 10:27 PM

totally agree. we are trying to move support to zendesk (this will allow tickets) we are building deploying and auto-updating but its pretty technical so ... thanks for the feedback... again, we just want to help you guys. Its just hard to balance building a business and doing all we can..