Photo
- - - - -

Tutorial Requests

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 cmunns

cmunns

Advocate

• Members

• 6537 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 11:01 PM

Hey everybody, We are currently creating video tutorials and are looking for specific topics that you would like to see covered? Please respond with suggestions. -Adam

#2 jallan

jallan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 04:19 AM

It would be great if you just did one walking through how you made the "iBlog Pro" demo site, from start to finish, as a screencast. I just need to learn the motions. That would be immensely helpful. Thank you.

#3 cmunns

cmunns

Advocate

• Members

• 6537 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 06:15 PM

Jallan, Can you be more specific about what you need? We actually can provide you with all the content from the demo site if that would make you more comfortable.

#4 wirrac

wirrac

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 09:23 PM

Could you please make a video about: - Adding Ads to the Sidebar - Adding Links to Footer Best Regards, Adel M.

#5 garysargent

garysargent

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 09:09 PM

I agree with Jallan. Starting with a clean default installation then walking through each step start to finish of how you created the demo site I think would be super helpful.

#6 cmunns

cmunns

Advocate

• Members

• 6537 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 11:07 PM

We seem to be getting a few requests not only here but via email as well for a full video series on how to use each option / create different pages. I'll create an outline and get started on a general usage series of videos asap. @wirrac I'll add your requests into this series as well as part of the whole enchilada