Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tutorial Requests

6 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Hey everybody, We are currently creating video tutorials and are looking for specific topics that you would like to see covered? Please respond with suggestions. -Adam

Posted · Report post

It would be great if you just did one walking through how you made the "iBlog Pro" demo site, from start to finish, as a screencast. I just need to learn the motions. That would be immensely helpful. Thank you.

Posted · Report post

Jallan, Can you be more specific about what you need? We actually can provide you with all the content from the demo site if that would make you more comfortable.

Posted · Report post

Could you please make a video about: - Adding Ads to the Sidebar - Adding Links to Footer Best Regards, Adel M.

Posted · Report post

I agree with Jallan. Starting with a clean default installation then walking through each step start to finish of how you created the demo site I think would be super helpful.

Posted · Report post

We seem to be getting a few requests not only here but via email as well for a full video series on how to use each option / create different pages. I'll create an outline and get started on a general usage series of videos asap. @wirrac I'll add your requests into this series as well as part of the whole enchilada