• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 oliverbarraza

oliverbarraza

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 11:46 PM

I really like the video player used in the StationPro demo for that shows a youtube video. I've been unable to do the same thing with my videos! Is there something I'm missing? I use the embed code from youtube and it a get a completely different sized/looking player than what I see in the demo. Also It is possible to show more then one tweet in my side bar or footer. I would like to show maybe 3 or 5. Is there a way to edit this? Thanks!

#2 timlinson

timlinson

Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1032 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 06:44 AM

Hey Oliver, what's the embed code you tried to use? The size of the player itself is actually defined in the embed code. Notice that the StationPro demo video is set to 610x340 pixels (recommended dimensions for best viewing results): ``

#3 oliverbarraza

oliverbarraza

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 08:06 AM

Hi Tim, That was the section of code I was looking for thanks, it works properly now. Any info on the tweets?

#4 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 02 April 2011 - 04:58 PM

You can disable the default Twitter feed in the theme and install a Twitter feed plug-in that allows you to select the number of tweets to display (like this one, for example: http://wordpress.org...p-twitter-feed/).