Photo
- - - - -

Incorporating logo image instead of the blog title

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#1 bluehilltech

bluehilltech

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 03:12 AM

I have installed the StationPro theme at by website (http://www.bluehilltech.com). I am trying to put my logo appear instead of the blog title. But couldnt figure out how to fix the cropping issue that I have now. I would like space between the log and the menu. Any help appreciated.

See screenshot of the logo as it appears now:Posted Image

#2 arpowers

arpowers

Founder

• Administrators
  • 3271 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 06:51 AM

in StationPro there is a fixed header width by default (because of the layout)... you can change this however in the options; and it should fix your problem...

#3 bluehilltech

bluehilltech

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 07:56 AM

No matter what the value of the header height is I am still getting a overlapped logo:Posted Image

Is there a specification on what the image size should be if I have to keep the default 45 pixel header height?

#4 wjs04

wjs04

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 01:26 PM

Blue...I have just started to work on my site and I was able to move the page down. I'm not sure if pageline recommends this mod, but it seem to clear up the overlap. I added padding-top: 20px; to the #pagewrap. /*layout width */ #pagewrap { width:960px; margin:0 auto; padding-top: 20px; } My site is www.sharpewings.com

#5 jnoh

jnoh

Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 03:23 AM

@wjf04 looks good. I would suggest entering the css mods in the Custom CSS Code section whenever possible to avoid directly modifying the theme directly. :D

#6 bluehilltech

bluehilltech

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 07:28 PM

@wsj04: I tried what you suggested but didnt work :(

#7 bluehilltech

bluehilltech

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 12:02 AM

Fixed the issue by adding the following to "Custom Code" > "Custom CSS" > "Custom Rules": .home img { position:relative; top: -20px; }

#8 bluehilltech

bluehilltech

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 03:38 AM

Its working now! Thanks for everybody responded. Here is how my solution looks like: Logo image is 325x86.Added the custom code as I have indicated in my previous post. You can see it working at http://www.bluehilltech.com Cheers!