Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

You guys are awesome.

7 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Hey everyone, I just wanted to say thank you. We (PageLines) really appreciate your business and love being a part of your success... If you ever need anything, just let me know... we will do whatever we can to help make your day even better... Andrew P

Posted · Report post

Your very much welcomed. Thanks for the great product. Two of the sites I run made the number one listing in Google for the keyword query I targeted, that is just within a few days after I launched them. Your themes are a breeze to apply seo.

Posted · Report post

I would agree if you hadn't made me reinstall it four times. It would be a good idea to put the style.css back into the package. Alan.

Posted · Report post

Hey Alan. I'd love to help you if you're having trouble. Which theme of ours are you using? Have you got it working?

Posted · Report post

ya, i would love to hear more about the problem -- we are working on video tutorials which should make set up and customization easier to accomplish...

Posted · Report post

Thanks. Keep up the good work and improvements.

Posted · Report post

Just bought StationPro last week for a corporate site I am working on. Great theme and the forum has had all the answers I have needed so far. Thanks!