• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 dmattison

dmattison

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 04:30 PM

i just purchased Platform Pro. I have created a new posts but when i push publish it doesn't and the posts disappears. Is there something i have not done in settings...please advise ASAP.

#2 cmunns

cmunns

Advocate

• Members

• 6537 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 07:21 PM

Are you giving the post a title? Is there any error that pops up?

#3 dmattison

dmattison

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 07:36 PM

I have given them titles...it just loads and then goes blank...If i reload it will go to the "all posts" page and it will have disappeared (even though i save the draft). Or if it goes blank and I click back it keeps happening when you publish. Another problem has occured...my blog has disappeared...when i go to the log in its a blank page and when i just go to the website it is a blank page...

#4 cmunns

cmunns

Advocate

• Members

• 6537 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 07:57 PM

Those are some strange issues. Can you contact your host and ask them to look for anything fishy with the error log. Are your files permissions all set up correctly?

#5 dmattison

dmattison

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 08:05 PM

i will try contacting the host... with respect to the permissions...they should have been...i didn't change any of the permissions since purchasing this program

#6 dmattison

dmattison

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 08:10 PM

www.dccityzen.com

#7 dmattison

dmattison

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 08:27 PM

Ok...i spoke with the host co. there was a script update which was why my site disappeared and posts weren't showing up... but, now another issue lol...i just got the following error when trying to add a page Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 262144 bytes) in /home8/dccityze/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1126

#8 timlinson

timlinson

Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1032 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 05:10 AM

Danai, try increasing your php memory limit:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content