Photo
- - - - -

Configuring cforms plugin

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 ennogee

ennogee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 03:15 PM

Hi i know cforms is a separate co. but i think its prob an easy fix, and cforms site did not have the solution i was looking for, so hopefully you can help. I cant get cforms to attach files when sending a message. It has to do with the setting the absolute path and relative path/url. Ive tried setting the path to cforms/attachments folder but not working.. can you tell me what I'm doing wrong and suggest the paths i should be filling in?? Here is the error messages im getting: Warning: move_uploaded_file(/14-Naghman_Chaudry_Resum.doc) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/username/public_html/mywebsite/wp-content/plugins/cforms/lib_aux.php on line 304 Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/var/tmp/phpkkrX0V' to '/14-Naghman_Chaudry_Resum.doc' in /home/username/public_html/mywebsite/wp-content/plugins/cforms/lib_aux.php on line 304 ("username" and "mywebsite" are replacements)

#2 jnoh

jnoh

Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 01:50 AM

I'm gonna test this on my comp and get back to you.

#3 ennogee

ennogee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 07:31 PM

OK thanks

#4 Jackey

Jackey

Advocate

• Members

• 685 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 09:14 PM

A few things you can check: - does this path exist on your server? `//home/username/public_html/mywebsite/` - Do you have the file `/plugins/cform/abspath.php` And its content should be something like: `` This should be the local path on the server up to the base of the WordPress installation (everything before `wp-content/`). - Check the permissions of the default upload dir `attachments` (777)