Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

A little custom CSS below my footer..

Question

Posted · Report post

My plan is to learn about CSS and study it.. But first I have to make my deadline and go live with my site and it still needs a LOT of work.. I have a full width footer and I'd like a little strip right under there with my copyright info in there. Can someone tell me the CSS code for if this isn't to much to ask? height: 65px color #2F4249 And I should be able to put copyright info in there I would be so greatfull for help

6 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi Ben, Do you want the strip across the top of the footer? If so, you could use "border-top".

Posted · Report post

Kate, Where can I find the "border top" option? I actually Want it below the footer, all the way on the bottom..

Posted · Report post

Thanks Kate, But then to place it under the footer with custom text in there is way out of my lead so that's why I asked if someone is willing to fix the code for me.. Sorry

Posted · Report post

It's hard to help without a live link to your site so we can see what you're looking at. (without the coming soon page)

Posted · Report post

I'll deal with it another time, gotta get this baby live.. Thanks for all the help everyone