Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Firefox Compatibility problem

Question

Posted · Report post

Hi from Barcelona, Excuse for my english ;), I've a trouble with Firefox Compatibility because any time i try to entry to my domain o WP administrator show a windows with the follow text: "Introduzca contrase?±a para u47572311 en ftp://mediambar.com" or "Introduce password for my ftp domain" What's the problem? any Plugin?. With IE i don t have problem.... Thanks ;)

6 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

That's a problem with your host and WordPress. it actually has nothing to do with the Framework/theme. Talk with your host about the problem :)

Posted · Report post

OK thanks, Another questio, Could i change the black background for a .jpg image? How and where? Thanks ;)

Posted · Report post

Sergio there many many threads in this forum about background images and CSS. Start by using Firebug extension for Firefox and do some research on http://www.w3schools.com/css/

Posted · Report post

Hello, I inserted in Css Rules on Custom code this codebody {background-image:url('bodybg.png');} but doesn t works, I don t find without dreamweaver or Firebug the way to change the background color for a image. Its too difficult, i don t know that hapenns, in another theme that i have is so easy ;( I don t want by Plataform Pro, it s easy ! only i want to change my background,ok? Thanks

Posted · Report post

body {background-image:url('bodybg.png');}

^ When you insert a background-image URL it must be the entire URL, not just the file name (i.e. http://domain.com/directory/bodybg.png).

Posted · Report post

Sergio, please start different threads for separate questions. Use the option, or firebug, the image should be attached to `#page`