4 replies to this topic

#1 samisam

samisam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 03:49 PM

Hi there, I just made the purchase literally 20 minutes ago and when i installed the platformpro file, wp crashed and i can't view the site any more nor do a single thing to access the admin panel.. Please help error message: Warning: require_once(/home/content/35/5158535/html/xxx/wp-content/themes/platformpro/core/core.init.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/35/5158535/html/xxx/wp-content/themes/platformbase/functions.php on line 8 Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/content/35/5158535/html/xxx/wp-content/themes/platformpro/core/core.init.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/content/35/5158535/html/xxx/wp-content/themes/platformbase/functions.php on line 8 thanks sami

#2 Simon_P

Simon_P

Messer

• Administrators

• 8388607 posts
  • LocationDevon
  • Framework Version:2.1.1

Posted 22 March 2011 - 03:52 PM

You have activated platforbase, which is the child theme. The main platform core files need to be uploaded to `wp-content/themes/platformpro` hence the error.

#3 samisam

samisam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 04:11 PM

Simon, Thank you for your quick reply.. That resolved it! very much appreciate it.

#4 samisam

samisam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 11:51 PM

simon, could you be kind enough and either delete this post or rem out the site name plz? Thanks

#5 Simon_P

Simon_P

Messer

• Administrators

• 8388607 posts
  • LocationDevon
  • Framework Version:2.1.1

Posted 24 March 2011 - 12:03 AM

Done..