4 replies to this topic

#1 windwhippedfarm

windwhippedfarm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 04:10 AM

Hi, Is it possible to round the edges of a feature slider with platformpro? I tried this but no luck so far: .home #feature_slider { -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; } This is the website I am working on:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Thank you for your help, Virginie

#2 Kate

Kate

Advocate

• Members
  • 3039 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 01:20 PM

Hi Virginie, In theory it's possible, yes. But, what you'll most like have to do is add padding (top/bottom) to that element equal to what the radius is.

#3 windwhippedfarm

windwhippedfarm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 04:37 AM

Hi Kate, Thanks for your help. I tried adding the following but it does not seem to make a difference: .home #feature_slider { top-padding: 15px; bottom-padding:15px; }

#4 cmunns

cmunns

Advocate

• Members

• 6537 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 07:53 PM

If you add the rounded corners to these selectors: `#feature-area, .feature-wrap, #feature_slider .fmedia, #feature_slider .fcontent, #feature_slider .text-bottom .fmedia .dcol-pad, #feature_slider .text-bottom .feature-pad, #feature_slider .text-none .fmedia .dcol-pad` you'll see that it does work, but only partially because the features corners are hiding off the page.

#5 windwhippedfarm

windwhippedfarm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 05:44 PM

Thks for your help. I'll keep it simple and will go for regular edges on the feature. Virginie