Posted 22 February 2010 - 03:02 PM
I'm trying to track an issue I've seen in the iBlogPro3 framework. I've seen this behavior before but the first time I wrote it off to a fluke or user error. This time I'm not sure how it crept in but it's worthy of mention and troubleshooting.
It occurred after moving around Pages. The feature page was set to draft and then republished and the themes features all went back to defaults.
I'll keep a closer eye on this happening and if I can find some more time today I'll test it further but this is baffling and a bit disturbing.
I don't even understand how they can be connected it seems so irrelevant but the other report I got from a client "just moving pages around" and lost their settings makes them look a bit less crazy now.