Photo
- - - - -

Theme Resetting to Default

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 ciordia9

ciordia9

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 03:02 PM

I'm trying to track an issue I've seen in the iBlogPro3 framework. I've seen this behavior before but the first time I wrote it off to a fluke or user error. This time I'm not sure how it crept in but it's worthy of mention and troubleshooting. It occurred after moving around Pages. The feature page was set to draft and then republished and the themes features all went back to defaults. I'll keep a closer eye on this happening and if I can find some more time today I'll test it further but this is baffling and a bit disturbing. I don't even understand how they can be connected it seems so irrelevant but the other report I got from a client "just moving pages around" and lost their settings makes them look a bit less crazy now. Any thoughts?

#2 ciordia9

ciordia9

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 03:03 PM

I need to be clear this is the Features and Feature boxes, the Options do not seem to be impacted in either of the rogue cases.

#3 arpowers

arpowers

Founder

• Administrators
  • 3271 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 04:00 AM

I've seen this in Safari where it auto fills the url so that the same URL 'GET' data is sent... its sort of a bug (we've fixed for next update) in other rare cases there have been reports of this chalked up to database issue. could this be the issue? any other insights? (would love to get this resolved)

#4 ciordia9

ciordia9

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 02:44 PM

I'm running on a deadline for a presentation where I'm using iBP3 as the base. Once I'm done with it next week I plan on shaking the site and structure pretty hard to see if I can make it break on demand.

#5 jnoh

jnoh

Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 01:48 AM

Cool. Keep us updated.