6 replies to this topic

#1 petegarnish

petegarnish

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 02:06 PM

I'm looking to remove the space between the feature slideshow, feature boxes, main content and morefoot panels on the site. Take a look and you'll see what I mean: www.productionvideo.com.au/index.php The background is visible between each 'panel' I've tried this without cufon fonts, however it makes no difference. Thanks Pete

#2 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 11 March 2011 - 06:23 PM

Add this CSS:

#contentborder, #morefoot {margin-top: -15px;}

#3 petegarnish

petegarnish

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 02:07 AM

Thanks Catrina, It seemed to work for the main content but not for the morefoot and full width widget. here's what I have in my custom CSS: body #subhead, #contentborder, #fullwidth_bottom_widgets, #post-footer, #morefoot {margin-top: -15px;} body #feature{height:320px} color: #ffffff Thanks Pete

#4 bryan-hadaway

bryan-hadaway

Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3697 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 02:57 AM

Use Firebug to discover and remove the other margins, padding: http://www.pagelines...ng-colors-fonts http://www.w3schools.com/css/ Thanks, Bryan

#5 petegarnish

petegarnish

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 03:44 AM

Thanks Bryan, I have used firebug to identify the #fullwidth_bottom_widgets and as you can see have added to the custom CSS, however it doesn't remove the space.

#6 bryan-hadaway

bryan-hadaway

Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3697 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 04:30 AM

` body #fullwidth_bottom_widgets{margin:0} body #morefoot{margin-top:0} ` That should do it for you. Thanks, Bryan

#7 petegarnish

petegarnish

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 04:51 AM

Thanks Bryan, I appreciate you taking the time with this. FYI here's what I've ended up with and it's working: body #subhead, #contentborder {margin-top: -15px;} body #morefoot{margin-top:-15px} body #fullwidth_bottom_widgets{margin:0}