Photo
- - - - -

content arrangment

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 josiahdthompson

josiahdthompson

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 08:44 PM

ok so here is my site www.detectionscience.com im using Iblogpro3 here is what I did. I created content in the widgets and then I pulled the html code and made it the main content for the home page. I am playing around with the css but I cant seem to get the News and Events into the third column. I dont see what I am missing. maybe I screwed up the code or maybe I just need to tweek the css file. any Ideas? oh yea and I plan on deleting the footer if your curious. haha

#2 jnoh

jnoh

Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 02:30 AM

a couple of things. the feature box divider lines is set by the .fboxdividers background attribute. Use this to hide them: .fboxdividers {background: none} Also because the width of the whole feature box area is smaller, you're going to want to shrink each individual fbox. .fboxes .fbox {width:305px} Let me know if that works.

#3 josiahdthompson

josiahdthompson

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 06:31 AM

Hi Jnoh! Thanks man That works awesome. two more things I have been looking for. 1. Ive been wanting to shrink the white space within the main content between the edge of the actual content box and the box that I inserted. there is about 40px of space on the top and bottom I would like to shrink to about 10px. 2. I would like to snap the navbar so that it rests right on top of the feature box. help would be much appreciated and you guyz have been awesome so far. thanks Josiah

#4 arpowers

arpowers

Founder

• Administrators
  • 3252 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 03:39 AM

Hi Josiah, would love to help... can we start a new thread though with a more specific problem definition? (screenshot or live link?)

#5 arpowers

arpowers

Founder

• Administrators
  • 3252 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 03:40 AM

Hi Josiah, would love to help... can we start a new thread though with a more specific problem definition? (screenshot or live link?)