• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 robsmelik

robsmelik

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 03:16 AM

As an art director for a brand development agency I am always looking to push creative execution. As a web designer and programmer I have come to appreciate the ease that Platform Pro offers when accomplishing these creative tasks. However, if I were to offer up one suggestion as a feature request it would be the ability to add custom background images to both the content region and the footer region. Currently you allow users to add a custom background image as the main site background which works great but I can only imagine the design flexibility if this feature were offered for those other regions. The current background uploader and options are perfect so I would definitely not change a thing there if you were to adapt it to work with other regions. Thanks in advance for any consideration you may give this feature request!

#2 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 06 March 2011 - 06:34 PM

Thanks for the suggestion!

#3 karimovmbgmailcom

karimovmbgmailcom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 11:02 AM

I want to do it exactly. How can I do it manually?

#4 mauricen

mauricen

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 04:46 PM

As of now, I have not found a single way to change the background color of the footer, nor to add an image. the #footer id does not change anything in the footer. There are discussions in the support blogs about this without answers as of today. It's a big enough issue for me that I am moving to another theme.

#5 robsmelik

robsmelik

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 02:31 AM

Maurice, sorry for the delayed response, it may have swayed that desicion. You can easily change the color of the footer region by entering a custom value in the "body background color" area of the design control menu item. Found here: PlatformPro / Settings / Design Control / Basic Layou Colors / Body Background Color I am hoping that future versions of the software actually give you the option to also upload a background image to be placed in that div region of the code. Hope this helped.

#6 studio8c

studio8c

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 07:28 PM

Hai Rob,

This one is also nice

http://inoplugs.com/...plugin/<br />
Cheers,

Dennis

#7 robsmelik

robsmelik

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 02:11 AM

Thanks Dennis! Looks like a good workaround for the time being. I will check it out.