Photo
- - - - -

Transitions with fading Jpegs on feature page does not work with my jpeg

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 Kristian

Kristian

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 02:33 PM

On the first feature page I replaced the original jpeg that came with the iBlogPr3 theme with my own jpeg. Now transition still works, but no fading for the jpeg anymore. Fading worked with the original jpeg. Anything special I have to observe when saving the jpegs inorder to make fading possible? The problem can be found at www.follop.com. Transition timeout is 20000, Transition Speed (ms) is set to 2000, transition effect is "fade".

#2 Jackey

Jackey

Advocate

• Members

• 683 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 03:24 PM

Hi Kristian, I can still see a transition on all your feature pages... page 3's picture is a bit small, but I can still see a transition... or did you already fix it?

#3 Kristian

Kristian

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 04:07 PM

Hi Jackey, I think I fixed it .. in a way. It was not the transition but the fading out that did not work on the first feature. I thing the problem was actually the second feature page with a youtube video on it. This did not fade in and made the impression that the first one did not fade out. Now I have a jpeg on the second feature and everything seems ok. Thanks for looking into it! Kristian