Photo
- - - - -

Slider Buttons Not Showing Up

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

#1 luchtcm

luchtcm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 03:58 AM

Hi there, I just installed the WHP theme to our new site and have three features setup on the "Feature Setup" page. The second and third features are currently the default feature pages. The problem that I'm having is that the slider buttons [1][2][3] are not showing up at the bottom of the feature text. Am I missing something? Web site is

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Thanks!

#2 jnoh

jnoh

Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 11:11 PM

hey luchtcm. do you mind supplying another link? for some reason the one you supplied isn't working.

#3 luchtcm

luchtcm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 01:39 AM

My bad:

#4 jnoh

jnoh

Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 03:30 AM

Hey Luchtcm, Looks like you have modified one of the page templates or created a new one. You're going to have to change the condition for the init_feature.php file to be included in the header.php file. look for this line and modify it accordingly:

#5 luchtcm

luchtcm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 03:48 AM

I cant remember why I modified the file, but I just did it this afternoon. It wasn't working before that. Here's the line as it exists now: <?php if((is_page_template('page-feature.php') || is_page_template('page-feature-page.php') || is_home()) && VPRO) require (PRO.'/init_feature.php');?>. You had made this suggestion to someone else. Might have been to change the feature page to allow post on the page? What I'll do is re-upload the header.php from the original zip file. If it works from the original zip file, I'll try making the modification again to see if that breaks it. I'll let you know. Thanks!

#6 luchtcm

luchtcm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 04:19 AM

That didn't seem to help. I may re-upload the entire theme to see if that'll work.

#7 luchtcm

luchtcm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 05:04 AM

I re-uploaded the entire theme, but that didn't work. So, I deleted the theme and then re-uploaded again, but still no go. Any other ideas?

#8 jnoh

jnoh

Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 11:13 AM

Interesting. It looks like the include code is proper. Are you using any plugins besides the ones provided? If so try deactivating them and seeing if that fixes the issue.

#9 luchtcm

luchtcm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 01:50 PM

That was it. We had a plugin installed that was creating a javascript error for IE6 users, but wasn't seen on other browsers. Once we disabled it, it started working. Thanks much!