• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 sonya07

sonya07

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 05:15 PM

Hey - I recently purchased StationPro (Pro Single). In your demo, it has a menu item called Templates. I tried going through your docs which tend to provide more info about your other product PlatformPro and could not find an answer to a few easy questions. Really, I am not sure if I purchased the correct version of StationPro. 1) Does StationPro (single) include a template section as the menu item suggests? 2) Did I really need the Developer Pro offering? 3) Maybe I need something else? 4) Am I a crazy loon from an alien planet? Just teasing... I love what I see so far and would love to take advantage of the template stuff. Please advise.

#2 cmunns

cmunns

Advocate

• Members

• 6537 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 09:12 PM

Does StationPro (single) include a template section as the menu item suggests?

What do you mean by this?

Did you download the demo content as a starting place?
http://www.pagelines...me-demo-content

#3 sonya07

sonya07

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 02:23 PM

I purchased StationPro3 and used the Launchpad to get the zip file as indicated on the receipt email. What I meant above was when you look at http://www.pagelines...mos/stationpro/ a menu item exists in the 5th position which says templates. When you order from PageLines site, it says Pro Single or Developer Single. I purhcased the Pro Single. After I installed StationPro3, I cannot find this feature in the WordPress wp-admin. So, I looked at the documentation which does not make it clear whether this is a StationPro feature. I wanted direction on how to access the template feature in StationPro OR perhaps I purchased the wrong item. And, no I did not download the demo-content because I am already in development. Can I do that without hosing my site?

#4 arpowers

arpowers

Founder

• Administrators
  • 3252 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco, CA
  • Framework Version:2.3

Posted 03 March 2011 - 07:45 PM

@Sonya, When you create new pages, you can select from one of several templates that come with StationPro. That is what that feature is.