Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Box Image/Thumb Size Change with upgrade to PlatformPro 1.3

Question

Posted · Report post

The size of the box images changed for some reason when I upgraded to PlatformPro 1.3. Anyway to change the sizes of the box images based on the page? That's how I had it before...now sizes are all the same depending on what the universal box size settings are. This is a page that was changed: http://www.thundercatsnow.com/statues/ The boxes are suppose to be 287x302 And this this page: http://www.thundercatsnow.com/statues/hard-hero-statues/ Those images are suppose to be 347x544 I need help :(

10 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Will take a look, we're doing a patch for the morning to take care of some of these 'long tail' issues. A lot of code was optimized for this release.

Posted · Report post

Thanks for the response, Andrew. Looking forward to a fix. For the most part, I like the additions to the update. :)

Posted · Report post

Hey Emmanuel, Where are you setting the size of your box images? Can you set the meta options again? Is it working?

Posted · Report post

I don't have the meta options set -- they are default. And the universal box settings is blank (no exact width pixels are set). Is there a way to create custom meta options for box icon sizes? I'm not sure where to look if there are any.

Posted · Report post

How was this working before if you never set the size of your images?

Posted · Report post

I create a new box >> upload the image with the correct size under the box setup options, and publish/save it. The image size never went to that thumbnail size. All the box images were automatically set to the size it was when I uploaded it -- I never had to change the meta options.

Posted · Report post

Ok, can you set the meta option for now? We will look at this and patch for you if it makes sense :)

Posted · Report post

Just an added note -- the features and banner images work the same way. I've never had to set meta data options for any of the images that I uploaded. The banners and features were not affected with the upgrade to 1.3.

Posted · Report post

Sorry, I feel really dumb -- when you say set the meta options, are you talking about the box settings within the platformpro dashboard settings -- the universal settings? If so, then all the box images across the site will have the same pixel size. I'm really new to all of this, so apologies if I sound clueless.

Posted · Report post

Never mind -- I'm an idiot. I see the meta settings.