Photo
- - - - -

Dynamic Content Gallery Platform Pro Settings (Dashboard)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 eflorendo

eflorendo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 01:59 AM

Just curious to know if there are any known issues/conflicts with Platform Pro (in general) and the Dynamic Content Gallery (DCG) plugin? I've tried using the Feature section as a replacement for DCG, but after using the Feature section, I definitely prefer to use DCG. So I tried using DCG in place of the Features section and I encountered some issues with it, such as not being able to use Mootools -- I have to use jquery in order for it to work. I disabled ALL plugins except for DCG, and still have problems...which makes me think the issue is with Platform Pro. Using jquery is okay with me. I could live without using Mootools. However, with DCG activated, the actual Platform Pro Settings within WP dashboard no longer responds. When I click on any of the buttons to modify layouts or templates, it does nothing. I guess I just wanted to know if anyone else is using DCG over the Features section and if they are also experiencing the same issues I am.

#2 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 February 2011 - 03:30 AM

I did a quick search and I did not come across any other posts related to this plugin. I myself have not had any experience using this plugin as the default feature slider in PlatformPro has always done what I needed it to. Perhaps someone with experience with this plugin can be of more help, but my gut tells me that you are experiencing some kind of jquery conflict between PlatformPro and this plugin.

#3 eflorendo

eflorendo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 05:00 AM

Actually, I just upgraded to PlatformPro 1.3 and everything is working except for the Mootools issue. I'm just glad the settings is working again. :)

#4 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 February 2011 - 06:39 AM

So are you able to accomplish what you set out to do even without the use of Mootools?

#5 eflorendo

eflorendo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 06:56 AM

I was -- however, some of the features were disabled such as being able to choose transition options...but I can live without those types of features. I have a feeling Mootools is conflicting with something within the theme, so I'll just stick with jquery.