Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How to fix comments and reactions on front page of blog? Disqus comments.

Question

Posted · Report post

I'm having troubles trying to fix my comments and reactions on my blog HERE I have installed the plugin Disqus and every time I activate it, I get this problem with my comments and reactions. Picture below: 10cqdcm.png I am trying to find a way to edit through editor in appearance but do not want to screw anything up! Can someone help me out or direct me to some links of how to fix this? Thanks!

8 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi could you put the code her for changing the disqus commenting and reations thing. I also want to do that. And how did you implement the twitter and facebook icon there in the box? I also saw the views in that box. What do you use for that?

Posted · Report post

Hey Dusty I'm sorry try this instead: .post-footer .left {width:100%}

Posted · Report post

Nvm, I figured it out.

Posted · Report post

Hey, This topic was posted some time ago but there still is problems needed to be fixed. The code jnoh replied worked fine but the comments are still showing this... 2udujyc.png How can I remove the comments white box or area below? Thanks

Posted · Report post

Hey, This topic was posted some time ago but there still is problems needed to be fixed. The code jnoh replied worked fine but the comments are still showing this... 2udujyc.png How can I remove the comments white box or area below? Thanks

Posted · Report post

Posted · Report post

Hey Dusty, What was the problem?

Posted · Report post

@jnoh Thanks to Jeff for helping me.

.post-footer .left span {width:100%}

into the Custom CSS Field found under iBlogPro3 Options > Custom Code.

Here is a picture of it now. 11c6zgk.png Looks better. Although, I still have the comments section below. Any ideas how to remove?