Photo
- - - - -

Cannot modify header error an odd link i can't get rid of

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
9 replies to this topic

#1 artogami

artogami

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 04:08 AM

this is the error message I am receiving when I go to my site with the iblogpro3 theme activated: movies download Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/l/i/v/livingartloud/html/wp-content/themes/iBogPro/includes/functions/sidebar_setup.php:63) in /home/content/l/i/v/livingartloud/html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 868 I am looking at it now and messing with the admin dashboard and when I go to save the changes it reverts back to the same error. i am posting it now in the forum. thanks for your input. I really like this theme over all the ones i have found. i even bought one a different one and like this one better. I am not leaving my site on this theme because I have to go to the server and change a file name to get the WP admin panel to show up. I looked at the source code and noticed it is in a div above at the top of the page of code. What do you think? I also notice that it goes away with other activated themes. Finding the source of this error is way beyond me without help. if there is anyone out there that can give me detailed instructions on how to fix it would be such great help. thank you ahead of time

#2 jnoh

jnoh

Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 12:33 AM

hey scott. i forgot to ask, are you running php5 on your server?

#3 artogami

artogami

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 03:57 AM

i am not sure how can i find that out?

#4 artogami

artogami

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 03:59 AM

i am in the process of deleting the whole file system and reloading it and seeing what that does

#5 artogami

artogami

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 03:59 AM

yes it is 5.x

#6 artogami

artogami

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 04:49 AM

this is the site that the error code takes me http://www.alfamovie.com/. I deleted the theme and reloaded it and tried to make changes and the error comes back up. so i loaded different php files into dreamweaver to find any reference to this site and still cannot find it. i really dont know where to look or what to delete.

#7 jnoh

jnoh

Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 10:50 PM

alright, it looks like you're running some additional plugins. disable all your plugins and let me know if the error message still shows.

#8 artogami

artogami

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 02:28 AM

i disabled the plugins and now the header area is messed up.

#9 artogami

artogami

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 03:01 PM

after 3 long evenings after my normal workload I finally fixed the issue. Problem solved.

#10 jnoh

jnoh

Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 02:59 AM

artogami that's very good to hear. what was the problem?