Photo
- - - - -

StationPro Multiple Issues

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 65under

65under

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 01:08 AM

Hi, I'm wondering if anybody can help me out with the following: 1. I'm trying to replace the Title and Tagline text with a logo but can't find what file to do this? I don't need to know what to do in terms of the code, I just need to find out what file to change it in 2. I'm trying to edit a Highlight Page http://65under.com/?page_id=8 I've entered content and youtube embed code (the exact same embed code as on the dummy demo site), in the applicable featuretext, featuremedia and featuretitle "value" fields, but it does not update and can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. 3. Is there any documentation on this theme that I could refer to for fixes, edits, how to's? I am competent (relatively speaking!) with hacking Googles Blogger code but am completely lost with this. E.g, it took me 2 hours to find out what file I could change the fsub h3 title color. If there was some kind of documentation or list of where to find things the experience would be a lot better 4. Does anybody know if this theme is cross-browser compatible? I've written a couple of emails to the developers but with no response, and I see there is a brief mention in the FAQ. It's critical this displays in IE because although IE is a crap browser and nightmare for developers, the large majority of people still use this. Thanks for any help

#2 65under

65under

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 01:10 AM

i take the bit about the developers not replaying back - they've just replied - thnks

#3 jnoh

jnoh

Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 10:11 AM

1. I'm trying to replace the Title and Tagline text with a logo but can't find what file to do this? I don't need to know what to do in terms of the code, I just need to find out what file to change it in

Looks like you got this one.

I've entered content and youtube embed code (the exact same embed code as on the dummy demo site), in the applicable featuretext, featuremedia and featuretitle "value" fields, but it does not update and can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.

It looks like you got this working too. Correct me if I'm wrong.

3. Is there any documentation on this theme that I could refer to for fixes, edits, how to's? I am competent (relatively speaking!) with hacking Googles Blogger code but am completely lost with this. E.g, it took me 2 hours to find out what file I could change the fsub h3 title color. If there was some kind of documentation or list of where to find things the experience would be a lot better

Hey 65under, we're working on tutorials right now. For the time being, just ask on the forum what you need done, and we'll steer you in the right direction.