I'm customizing the PlatformBase child theme for our site and running into trouble. Here are the symptoms:
- When I add hooks to the functions.php file, the changes register and everything works great.
- When I make changes to the style.php file, the changes register and everything works great
- When I set up and edit templates or sections, none of the changes register
Three problems come to mind:
- Perhaps PlatformBase isn't activated - checked that and it is. Anyway, the hooks and css styles are working, so that can't be it.
- Perhaps I'm putting the templates in the wrong folder path. But that can't be it - see the screenshot below.
- There could be a permissions issue on the path to the templates, but I reset the folder permissions recursively (for now) to 777 and it's still not working.
Does anyone have any ideas? Of course I'd rather not hack the section and template files in PlatformPro.