Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Blog Page

Question

Posted · Report post

How can I remove the sidebar-wrap from the blog page. I have tried hiding the sidebars in the page options which leaves a blank space where the sidebars used to be then I also tried selecting the layout option of full-width from the pages style options and that normally works on other pages but it doesnt seem to work on the blog page.

10 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Have you adjusted the Posts Page-Content Layout to be Fullwidth layout (in Settings > Blog And Posts)?

Posted · Report post

My Post Layout Mode is set to Magazine Layout Mode. I dont see the option you are talking about. Under Design Control my Site Design Mode is set to Fixed-Width Mode.

Posted · Report post

Are you using PlatformPro?

Posted · Report post

Yes I am using the pro version.

Posted · Report post

You would want to change the global layout in this case. Go to PlatformPro Settings - Layout Editor and select on top there the default/global layout mode.

Posted · Report post

But that will then change it for every page on the site will it not? I simply want the page that shows the latest blog posts to not have a side bar. I want certain other pages to have it an some not to which I have done for all pages other than the main blog post loop page.

Posted · Report post

Posts pages don't except page meta data because technically there isn't supposed to be a page that represents them. If you don't want to set it globally then you can use some CSS to adjust the width/margin/ and to hide the sidebars as well. What's a link to your site?

Posted · Report post

http://1stintegritymortgage.net/blog That is the page in question. I dont mind if the actual post has the side bar. I guess I see your point I just figured since the page is an actual page that you then set to show the blog posts info then it could still be controlled the same way.

Posted · Report post

` .blog #sidebar-wrap{display:none} .blog #column-main{width:975px} ` Simply add that to Custom Code > Custom CSS. Thanks, Bryan

Posted · Report post

Edited/Deleted