• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 micaelbergman

micaelbergman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 01:44 PM

Hi, I like to add a js animation in features. Have tried "feature media html" but I don't work. Do anyone have any solution? Micael Sweden

#2 cmunns

cmunns

Advocate

• Members

• 6537 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 05:26 PM

Can you give us more info on the slider you are trying to use.

#3 micaelbergman

micaelbergman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 11:15 AM

Hi, I use wow slider to add a slideshow to features. Wow slider generates a code in the index.html page. According to their instructions it should be as simple as open it up in text wrangler and copy/paste it to features html box. I'm a bit novice so I tried to insert it to the HTML box under features but it only shows a black banner. Are there another way to do this? Many thanks for reply, Micael Sweden <head> <title>Testslider ny hemsida generated by WOWSlider.com</title> <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" /> <meta name="keywords" content="Testslider ny hemsida, WOW Slider, Carousel jQuery Tutorial, jQuery Carousel Tutorial" /> <meta name="description" content="Testslider ny hemsida created with WOW Slider, a free wizard program that helps you easily generate beautiful web slideshow" /> <!-- Start WOWSlider.com HEAD section --> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="engine/style.css" media="screen" /> <style type="text/css">a#vlb{display:none}</style> <script type="text/javascript" src="engine/jquery.js"></script> <!-- End WOWSlider.com HEAD section --> </head> <body style="background-color:#ffffff"> <!-- Start WOWSlider.com BODY section --> <div id="wowslider-container"> <div id="wowslider-images">

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

</div>

<div id="wowslider-shadow"></div> </div> <script type="text/javascript" src="engine/script.js"></script> <!-- End WOWSlider.com BODY section --> </body>

#4 cmunns

cmunns

Advocate

• Members

• 6537 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 05:08 PM

Micael is there something in particular that you are trying to achieve from the wow slider that the built-in feature slider can't do? The script isn't working because the code above represents an entire HTML page not just a snippet of HTML thus you are duplicating the head and body tags. You would need to use only what's between the body tags and also append the stylesheet and js in another way to the head of the theme.