• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 tim4708

tim4708

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 10:05 AM

Hello, I am wondering if you could please tell me how to change the ???Categories, Articles, Calendar, Meta??? titles on my ???About??? page? For example, I would like to change the ???Calendar??? title to ???Customer Testimonial,??? as well as replace the ???Calendar??? numbers with text. I am also wondering how to insert pictures under the titles on my ???About??? page. My website is: business-english-editors.com Thanks so much! Tim

#2 Kate

Kate

Advocate

• Members
  • 3039 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 03:00 PM

Hi Tim - Those are widgets, and can be accessed via "Appearance->Widgets". There you'll see the widgets currently in use appearing in the far right column. You can change the titles and order of the widgets from there. For the images: are you just wondering how to upload and add them? Please see this post:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Let us know if you need additional help with that.

#3 tim4708

tim4708

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 04:02 AM

Thanks Kate, We are halfway there! I have reorganized my widgets and uploaded a photo to my "About" page as can be seen here:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Could you please suggest how to add a picture to the widget entry (i.e., under "Customer Testimonials") on the "About" page? Thanks! Tim

#4 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 12 February 2011 - 09:46 AM

To edit that Customer Testimonials widget, go to Widgets (under Appearance) and on the right side, expand the widget. To add an image, add this code: `` Replace the width # with what fits that widget box and then save the widget.

#5 tim4708

tim4708

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 11:41 AM

Thanks, Catrina. That fixed it. Looks much better now! Tim