Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Change Color To White Background WITHIN a Post??

5 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Hi I have the Stationpro template. With every post the BACKGROUND within the post is black. 99% of the time that is what I want BUT I would like to create one full width POST with white as the background WITHIN the post. Can I do that?

Posted · Report post

Sure, You should be able enter css to color only that post using the post's unique class. Can you send a live link and specify which post. I'll help you with the code.

Posted · Report post

Hi Thanks so much. Do you mind walking me through it via this post? I'd like to have it recorded so should I forget I can return here to review it. Plus I am sure others will want to know how as well. If it is an issue of whether I am a real paying customer I can submit a PayPal receipt #. You are a miracle worker! Thank you. I have to get this revised post with a white background to my business partners pronto! :D

Posted · Report post

Hi JNOH You said you would help me with the code. Can we get started? Thanks a bunch.

Posted · Report post

beyondyours, You need to provide a live link to your site so we can see what page you are trying to change? Without this information we can't really help you.