Photo
- - - - -

Change Color To White Background WITHIN a Post??

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 beyondyours

beyondyours

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 01:01 AM

Hi I have the Stationpro template. With every post the BACKGROUND within the post is black. 99% of the time that is what I want BUT I would like to create one full width POST with white as the background WITHIN the post. Can I do that?

#2 jnoh

jnoh

Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 01:07 AM

Sure, You should be able enter css to color only that post using the post's unique class. Can you send a live link and specify which post. I'll help you with the code.

#3 beyondyours

beyondyours

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 02:36 AM

Hi Thanks so much. Do you mind walking me through it via this post? I'd like to have it recorded so should I forget I can return here to review it. Plus I am sure others will want to know how as well. If it is an issue of whether I am a real paying customer I can submit a PayPal receipt #. You are a miracle worker! Thank you. I have to get this revised post with a white background to my business partners pronto! :D

#4 beyondyours

beyondyours

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 02:07 AM

Hi JNOH You said you would help me with the code. Can we get started? Thanks a bunch.

#5 cmunns

cmunns

Advocate

• Members

• 6537 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 09:38 PM

beyondyours, You need to provide a live link to your site so we can see what page you are trying to change? Without this information we can't really help you.