Carousel only on selected posts

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 eduardofurbino

eduardofurbino

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 04:43 PM

There's a way to show carousel only on certain posts? I'd like to use it with NextGen as a gallery. Thanks. And sorry for the poor english :)

#2 eduardofurbino

eduardofurbino

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 04:55 PM

Can I set "Hide PageLines Carousel" as a default option for all new posts?

#3 cmunns

cmunns

Advocate

• Members

• 6537 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 06:19 PM

Yes you would want to select the "hide by default" and "hide on posts pages" in the template setup area where the carousel drag/drop section is. Then use the section control on the posts themselves. there is more info here:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#4 eduardofurbino

eduardofurbino

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 06:22 PM

Cmunns, Thanks for the reply! The options are not being shown to me. They are shown for Features only, not for Carousel.

#5 eduardofurbino

eduardofurbino

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 06:32 PM

Updating! The options aren't showed in "Single Post Page", only in "Site Header". This solved my problem. Thanks :)

#6 ashkingroup

ashkingroup

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 06:01 PM

I would like to do the same with my carousel (have the carousel display only certain posts) for my

But, can you clarify a bit more where I should go in the WordPress Dashboard to select "hide by default" and "hide on posts pages" - I have tried to find this in my template set up area, but can't find those options. Also, I have tried searching the documentation, but am unsure how to get to the "Carousel Settings" tutorial section in the

. I can only find information about the Carousel in the documentation under Other Settings.

Thank you for any clarification you can provide!