7 replies to this topic

#1 bryan-hadaway

bryan-hadaway

Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3697 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 02:14 AM

Have you tried the top and left positioning like I showed you in another example? Thanks, Bryan

#2 brenb

brenb

Advocate

• Members

• 325 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 04:12 PM

Hi Bryan, I fixed the footer issue, but still cannot resolve the custom box as is currently on

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

I did ret position relative and played around with the top and left values but it still appears below the last widget on the side bar. I want it to appear underneath the main bidy content, on this page that is below the "what we offer" content. Also are there any tutorials on editing posts styles? I want to edit the way the date is displayed and trying to locate the original php file but haven't found it yet. Thanks again for your time. /* custom box*/ #boxes{ width: 540px; height: auto; background: url('http://www.kinlaydublin.ie/newsite/img/bg-white-10per.png'); background: rgba(255,255,255,0.1); color: white; -moz-border-radius: 6px; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; font-size: 16px; position: relative; left: 400px; padding-top: 10px; padding-bottom: 20px; }

#3 arpowers

arpowers

Founder

• Administrators
  • 3271 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco, CA
  • Framework Version:2.3

Posted 08 February 2011 - 11:57 PM

Hey Bren, I'm not following what you're going for. Can you provide graphics of what you're going for? The code you're adding isn't helping either.

#4 brenb

brenb

Advocate

• Members

• 325 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 12:51 PM

Hi Andrew, Hopefully I can clarify what I am trying to do in this post. On the page

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

I have a special offers box that appears below the last widget in the sidebar. Is there anyway of making this appear below the main content area i.e below "what we offer" content?

#5 cmunns

cmunns

Advocate

• Members

• 6537 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 05:15 PM

Have you tried using the "content sidebar" instead of the boxes section to do this?

#6 brenb

brenb

Advocate

• Members

• 325 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 03:55 PM

Hi Cmunns That worked a treat, thanks very much.