Photo
- - - - -

Translation error in i blog pro

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10 replies to this topic

#1 bastien

bastien

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 05:30 AM

Hello, i've translate the Po file off iblogpro in french but it works for most off them except for "leave A response", "in" and "by". i can share the po file if it insterest you, hope to don't make too much mistakes. thank's Bastien

#2 jnoh

jnoh

Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 05:41 AM

Hey Bastien, Thanks for this, will fix this in the next update. We'd love to include po file with the theme if you'd like to email it to us.

#3 bastien

bastien

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 02:16 PM

Hi jnoh for the po file, it's sent. i saw in the showcase that the apple-news,(exelent website i do like the intro, as a vj) is in french also, but don't have the problem. so i don't understand, is it a problem of version? or can he tell me haw to replace those words in the php files. The update will be fine, but maybe too late for me (depends on the update date) thank's anyway for the concern!

#4 jnoh

jnoh

Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 12:49 AM

[Correction] This has been fixed. It seems like you're running on an older version. We'll get you the update as soon as possible.

#5 bastien

bastien

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 03:13 AM

All right, thank's, that good to know and quite relieved! Bastien

#6 andrewinparis

andrewinparis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 09:07 AM

Hi Bastien and Andrew, Is there any chance of getting a copy of the French translation please? I have been searching everywhere for it, Many thanks Andrew In Paris

#7 moz

moz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 09:08 AM

Hi, I also translated the file. And I see the same problems that bastien. How to get the latest version of the theme? Regards, moz

#8 moz

moz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 09:53 AM

Hi, I also found that it's doesn't work for "All entries, chronologically..." and I don't know why. For "in" and "by" it's a case sensitive problem: - Change in the .po file: "In" by "in" and "By" by "by" (maybe the best choice but with more impacts for alls translators) OR - Change in the _posts.php: "in" by "In" and "by" by "By" Regards, moz

#9 jnoh

jnoh

Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 09:58 AM

Hey Moz, Email at us hello@pagelines.com to get the latest update. Send your purchase details.

#10 moz

moz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 11:38 AM

Hey jnoh, I have sent you an e-mail. Thanks. Regards, moz

#11 jnoh

jnoh

Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip