Photo
- - - - -

Changing Post Title Font

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#1 shibatabread

shibatabread

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 08:07 PM

Please bare with me. I have followed a video to change the post title to "Lobster" by entering "Lobster" under Google Family Font under Text and Fonts setting. And I have entered .post-title h2{font-family:"Lobster";} under CSS rules under Custom Code setting. However, I'm not seeing any changes in post title font. Am I missing something? Thank you as always. www.genkiradio.com Using PlatformPro

#2 arpowers

arpowers

Founder

• Administrators
  • 3252 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 09:22 PM

Hi Ryo, Use Firebug to see if I'm correct; but I believe the post-title was changed to `.entry-title` in an update.

#3 shibatabread

shibatabread

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 09:58 PM

Thanks for getting back to me. According to Firebug, it is post-title and not .entry-title.

#4 bryan-hadaway

bryan-hadaway

Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3697 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 03:10 AM

Try: `.fpost .post-title h2, .fpost .post-title h2 a{font-family:lobster}` Thanks, Bryan

#5 shibatabread

shibatabread

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 05:17 AM

Thank you, Bryan for your help. Unfortunately, I'm not seeing the "Lobster" font. It looks as though it changed into maybe a "Times New Roman" font?

#6 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 05:54 PM

Try

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#7 shibatabread

shibatabread

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 04:33 PM

Thanks all for your suggestion. I'm still not getting it. It's no big deal. I will move on. Thanks,

#8 cmunns

cmunns

Advocate

• Members

• 6537 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 07:06 PM

The CSS appears to be fine as it is present and does say Lobster, it must be a problem with the loading of that actual font from Google...can you post a screenshot of the Text Options screen you have?