Photo
- - - - -

How can I put navigation menu below feature

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 mgravel

mgravel

• Members

• 17 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 03:57 AM

It maybe that my brain is turning to mush but I can't figure this out. I obviously do not want to hide the navigation within the header for the entire site. In the page I am working on I can hide the navigation but in the features template there is no navigation to drag and drop below the features. I have seen it done in other examples listed in the forum here. But no explanation that i can find on how. Thanks much

#2 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 02:31 PM

Rather than editing your Features template, edit the Header template.

1. Disable the PageLines Features in whichever template it's set up in (you might have to check each template in Template Setup to see where it is and drag it in the "disable zone" on the right). You do this to avoid duplicate Features Sliders on your page.
2. Select the Header template and drag the PageLines Features box to the top of the "enable zone" on the left.
3. Drag the Navigation box below the PageLines Features box. You should be all set from there.

#3 mgravel

mgravel

• Members

• 17 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 12:37 AM

Catrina, Thank you, I should have pointed out I am only using Features on the home page and only wanted it above the Navigation there. I think I may need to get into the coding to create the one home page. Mike

#4 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 09:20 AM

Ohhh, okay. Do you still need further assistance with that?

#5 mgravel

mgravel

• Members

• 17 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 08:08 PM

Catrina, I may need to come back to you for more assistance. Seeing how much of a mess I can make now. Mike