Photo
- - - - -

Feature Box Height

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 audaciouscreate

audaciouscreate

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 06:47 PM

Hi, This is probably a dumb question but I can't find the answer in the documentation so I hope someone can help. I've got two separate pages that I want to have a feature on, but I want them to be different height. I've worked out how to change the height but it seems to be a universal control. Is there a setting that allows me to specify individual height for each feature I add? If not, is there some code I can add that will do the same job? Here's the link to the site:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

The home page feature (220px) is correct but I want the one on the portfolio page to be deeper (330px). I hope that makes sense. Any help will be, as always greatly appreciated. Thanks, Stu

#2 kastelic

kastelic

Advocate

• Members

• 3081 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 11:16 PM

Okay maybe this is a roundabout way to do it but it works. You have to use a hook, which is created by putting custom code in the functions.php of your child theme.Paste the code directly below the line that says "// end function" and customize the CSS to whatever you need to. The CSS will only affect the page with the id 71, which I believe is the id of your portfolio page.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content