Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blog page, i only get an archive

Question

Posted · Report post

Hi When I try to do a blog page I only get an archive and in the Breadcrumbs it shows, archive for category 'NEWS' How can I set a Posts/Blog Page like in the Plattform Demo? Thanks

4 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

To clarify: The page Noticias is the page you want used as a Blog and you want that as the home page? Also, thanks for the Blog Page Template suggestion. Have you tried editing the Posts Pages template in Template Setup...? It has similar options to that of the Highlight and Banner templates...

Posted · Report post

In other words I want to have a page, with content, and after the page I want to load some posts from a category. How can I do this?

Posted · Report post

Your homepage should be the blog page by default. Can you post a link?

Posted · Report post

hi www.mugnetic.com I want my page to be the one you see. The page "Not?­cias"(means news) should the blog. I guess I need to change the text in the breadcrumbs and manage a way to hide the text "Currently viewing the category:" The only thing I can't figure out how to do is to have a intro text before the news, like an highlight. I guess that one missing option, that should be easy for pagelines team to have would be put blog posts list into pages. Actually it is possible to do in widgets on the sidebar, and the boxes and banners are using posts type anyway. The only missing feature is to have a way to add simple posts list inside a page. If it was possible I could have a template called for example Blog Page, and manage it like i do in Banners Template or Highlight :) Any way to accomplish this? Thanks