Photo
- - - - -

bbPress deep integration errors

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#1 tjrutkowski

tjrutkowski

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 02:15 AM

Greetings, I think I am very cose to having bbPress forums working, but I continue to get errors when I apply the deep integration code. I added this to bb-config.php after the opening line: require_once(dirname(__FILE__) . ???/home/content/45/7105545/html/wptest/wp-load.php??™); My site is:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Does it matter that I do not own the developer version of PageLines (yet)? I was hoping to get this working before I upgraded and got the templates. Thanks, TJ

#2 tjrutkowski

tjrutkowski

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 02:17 AM

ALSO, these are the errors I get when the integration code is active (I have it commented out now). Warning: Division by zero in /home/content/45/7105545/html/wptest/forum/bb-config.php on line 4 Warning: Division by zero in /home/content/45/7105545/html/wptest/forum/bb-config.php on line 4 Warning: Division by zero in /home/content/45/7105545/html/wptest/forum/bb-config.php on line 4 Warning: Division by zero in /home/content/45/7105545/html/wptest/forum/bb-config.php on line 4 Warning: Division by zero in /home/content/45/7105545/html/wptest/forum/bb-config.php on line 4 Warning: require_once(0php???‚¬?„?) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/45/7105545/html/wptest/forum/bb-config.php on line 4 Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '0php???‚¬?„?' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/content/45/7105545/html/wptest/forum/bb-config.php on line 4

#3 tjrutkowski

tjrutkowski

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 04:01 AM

The errors go away when I use the code below (rather than the require_once from the documentation), and I think it is working right now. Can someone confirm, or let me know the steps I will need to follow if I upgrade to the Dev theme? Or, will it simple start using the template? Thanks, TJ code from

/* Deep integration */ if ( !defined('ABSPATH') & !defined('XMLRPC_REQUEST')) { define('WP_USE_THEMES', false); include_once(dirname(__FILE__) . '/../wp-blog-header.php' ); header("HTTP/1.1 200 OK"); header("Status: 200 All rosy"); }

#4 cmunns

cmunns

Advocate

• Members

• 6537 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 06:18 PM

The main difference in the dev version is the license so not much is going to change except to the actual template itself or are you referring to the platform forum?

#5 tjrutkowski

tjrutkowski

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 10:33 PM

I am referring to the Platform forum. With the dev version, I assume I'll get a matching template for bbPress. Are there any other features?

#6 bryan-hadaway

bryan-hadaway

Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3697 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 02:39 AM

Try using just: `require_once('/home/content/45/7105545/html/wptest/wp-load.php');` Thanks, Bryan

#7 tjrutkowski

tjrutkowski

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 11:40 PM

Thank you Bryan!

#8 bryan-hadaway

bryan-hadaway

Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip