Photo
- - - - -

Posts and Pages Load Slowly

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 tjrutkowski

tjrutkowski

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 03:31 AM

Hello: My home page loads fine, but posts and pages take nearly 60 seconds to load. home:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

example post:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

I tried deleting and reinstalling the PageLines Pro & Base templates, but it did not change the issue. I do not see any errors on the server logs. I use GoDaddy with PHP 5.x and WP 3.0.4. I do not have any active plugins or customizations. Thanks in advance for the help!

#2 tjrutkowski

tjrutkowski

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 03:34 AM

Also...if I change the theme the posts and pages load quickly. It seems to be a problem with PageLines.

#3 tjrutkowski

tjrutkowski

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 03:45 AM

Also...the Platform Pro Theme Options Settings in my WP Admin takes more than 2 minutes to fully load. All issues exist on Firefox, Chrome, and Safari under OS X.

#4 arpowers

arpowers

Founder

• Administrators
  • 3270 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 07:41 AM

ya, this is weird... I'd talk with your host about this one. I have never seen anything like it. Although your source seems weird too, are you sure you aren't running any plugins ??? Could be a server problem

#5 tjrutkowski

tjrutkowski

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 12:31 PM

I turned some plugins back on one at a time last night to look for changes, but noticed no difference. I turned them back off and they are not active now. I opened a trouble ticket with my host; they are not reporting issues at this point. I'll report back if anything changes from the host. Thanks

#6 tjrutkowski

tjrutkowski

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 12:37 AM

The host said there were no server issues. I just de-activated and re-activated the Base, and performance is back to normal. It's a little frustrating because I did that yesterday, and nothing changed...at least it's back to normal.